And in order to get rid of all the debts they only need a couple of months to live in the mode of the strengthened economy. Give all debts and do not spend more money than they earn. So it seemed to you then, and now being in the same situation, it is very difficult to see a way out. And how else, because today almost half of the population lives in debt. Strange, but to borrow and take loans became fashionable. But still we try to figure out how to get rid of debt by yourself.
You will need:
- Self-control. Pull yourself together. It's difficult, but possible.
- The time. What did you expect? Have you thought that the debts would self-destruct within five minutes? Impossible!
Step by step solution for people with debts:
- Be honest. First, with yourself. Admit that the debts - your problem, it's time to deal with them. Second, with the creditors. It does not matter whom you have to return money - a neighbor, a brother or a bank.
- Be objective. Unfortunately it is very hard, especially in relation to yourself. Necessary to evaluate your financial capabilities.
- Don’t reborrow money to cover old debts. It will immerse you even more in debt quagmire. After all, each time the amount will increase.
- Get rid of temptations. Lock or cancel credit cards, in order not to take advantage of them. After all, they tempt you to spend money that is not earned by you.
- Reduce your costs. Yes, most likely, you would think that this is impossible. But the savings are needed. It is necessary to review the spending, especially on entertainment.
- Look for new ways to increase your incomes. It is not so easy. Especially if you work a full day. You can talk with the boss could find work part-time in your own organization. Not necessarily to change jobs.
- Planning. Make it a habit to plan all your expenses in advance. And clearly stick to the plan. Do not forget the force major clause, they also need to be planned.
- Do not stay if you do not come through. If the plan overfulfilled and the money is returned to creditors faster than predicted, that is no reason to slow down and enjoy the victory over debts.
- Do not let things slide. This may bring to the emergency.
- Objectivity and planning - your best friends at all times.
- Financial independence is living within its means.
- The best thing you can do - repay your debts in time.